Online Counseling and Psychotherapy Consultation in Rome
Book an appointment with a licensed psychologist, and meet the doctor online or at his studio. Its super simple and convenient for you whenever and wherever.
€50 half-hour online counseling
€90 one hour psychoterapy at doctor’s office
Counseling and Psychotherapy
Counseling is a collaborative process that involves the development of a confidential professional relationship that focuses on personal problems. The objective of counseling is to help you clarify issues, gain insight into your feelings and thoughts and deal effectively with problems.
Everyone at least once in their life experience occasional difficulties that can interfere with their success or sense of well-being. These can include but are not limited to:
• Anxiety or depression
• Conflicts with friends and loved ones
• Family or relationship/partner problems
• Career indecision or re-evaluating professional goals
• Habit control problems and addiction (e.g. over/under eating, alcoholism, drug abuse)
• Low self-confidence
• Excessive feelings of stress
• Sleep disturbance (sleeping too much or too little)
• Procrastination (putting off important tasks)
• Thoughts about death or suicide
• Identity issues
• Sexual/gender identity concerns
• COVID-19 related issues
The counselor/therapist works with you to help you identify your strengths, gain insight into your ways of thinking, feeling and behaving and begin a process of change and growth.
The process can also focus on learning new ways of dealing with stressful life events and circumstances you can’t change, analyze and respond to internal pressures and negative attitudes towards yourself or others through a new set of coping strategies.
Online counseling is available everywhere.
Psychoterapy consultation is available in Rome.