In clinic orthopedic service, specialized in the treatment of shoulder, knee, hip, pelvis, back, neck, spine, foot, ankle, elbow, hand & wrist.
What does the orthopedic doctor treat?
Orthopedic doctors treat a wide range of problems beyond sports injuries. People seek orthopedic specialists to get advanced treatment for these problems:
- Back pain, scoliosis and herniated disc
- Hip problems
- Torn ligaments & muscles
- Muscle strains & sprains
- Work injuries
- Bone tumors
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Ganglion cyst
- Age-related conditions like osteoporosis
If you have any of the following symptoms, we recommend you make an appointment with your physician to be evaluated:
- You have back pain, stiffness, or discomfort that are making it difficult to perform everyday activities
- You are experiencing chronic pain (pain lasting longer than 12 weeks)
- You’re noticing decreases in your range of motion
- You feel unstable while walking or standing
Prices for Orthopedic Doctor Visit (In Clinic)
Direct Billing with these insurances:
- GEO BLUE
- INTERNATIONAL SOS
- ON CALL INTERNATIONAL
Before booking, please contact us to check the coverage of your insurance policy.
Some insurances require a Guarantee of Payment (GOP), some involve upfront payment with subsequent reimbursement, others require an insurance ID. Contact customer service for clarification.
The doctor will confirm you the appointment.