Orthopedics in Rome
If you’re experiencing chronic joint or bone pain, seeking an orthopedic specialist is probably the right approach.
If you’re in Rome and need to find an orthopedic specialist without the pressures and complications of language barriers we can help. Our trusted orthopedic surgeon is English-speaking with American Board experience.
In clinic orthopedic service, specialized in the treatment of shoulder, knee, hip, pelvis, back, neck, spine, foot, ankle, elbow, hand & wrist.
What does the orthopedic doctor treat?
Orthopedic doctors treat a wide range of problems beyond sports injuries. People seek orthopedic specialists to get advanced treatment for these problems:
- Back pain, scoliosis and herniated disc
- Hip problems
- Torn ligaments & muscles
- Muscle strains & sprains
- Work injuries
- Bone tumors
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Ganglion cyst
- Age-related conditions like osteoporosis
If you have any of the following symptoms, we recommend you make an appointment with your physician to be evaluated:
- You have back pain, stiffness, or discomfort that are making it difficult to perform everyday activities
- You are experiencing chronic pain (pain lasting longer than 12 weeks)
- You’re noticing decreases in your range of motion
- You feel unstable while walking or standing
Prices for Orthopedic Doctor Visit (In Clinic)
Direct Billing with these insurances among others:
- Allianz Worldwide Care
- Cigna International
- Cigna UK (Cigna Scotland)
- Cigna Belgium
- Bupa International
In case you have one of these insurances select “cash” as payment method on the checkout page.
Upon booking an appointment, you will receive a call/email notification from the clinic indicating your appointment has been confirmed.
Our In-Cliinic Orthopedic Doctors are available in: