MedinAction is an on-demand, English-speaking medical service that delivers a qualified doctor to your doorstep 24/7. Book your licensed physician online through our website, mobile app, or by phone anytime, and see your physician in the same day – it’s that simple! MedinAction can meet whenever is convenient for you, wherever you are.
Current Job Openings at MedinAction
Role: Operation Manager
|PURPOSE OF YOUR ROLE|
|As Operations Manager you will enforce your project manager skills, engaging with our doctors and patience and all our partners, Insurance, Universities, Clinics, etc. You will be able to work with a fast-growing startup and you’ll develop a clear knowledge of how to distil complexity into simple and clear execution.|
|YOUR KEY RESPONSIBILITIES|
|The following responsibilities pertain to the intern copywriter role:
▪ Engaging with patients using different channels, chat, email, phone.
▪ Coordinate with Doctors.
▪ Creating invoice for insurances.
▪ Supporting co-founders to get new business partners (Universities, insurances, clinics, etc.);
▪ Contribute to building new Medinaction process and maintain existing ones
▪ Ensure that deadlines are met;
▪ Check pieces of copy to correct mistakes and ensure that it is of the highest quality;
|The ideal candidate is a young talented, creative mind, with studies/deep interest in online, health or startups.
▪ Must have excellent English;
▪ High level of motivation
▪ Innovative, flexible and able to take initiatives;
▪ Able to work under pressure, in a fast-paced environment;
▪ Deadline driven with excellent time management skills;
▪ Planning and organizational skills;
▪ Precise and meticulous;
|WHAT WE OFFER|
|▪ Be part of the next fastest growing online business in Italy
▪ Experience an exciting blend of a vibrant start up environment and professional operations;
▪ Work as part of a global, highly ambitious team and fast-growing company;
▪ Opportunities to work in other countries and/or for a higher position within the organization;
▪ Challenging and diversified tasks with direct responsibilities;
▪ Become an expert in the healthcare space;
▪ Learn how to build a company blog from scratch in a truly entrepreneurial environment.
|HOW TO APPLY|
|please send your Cv to email@example.com|