€100 first nutritional consultation + nutritional plan – 1h online
€80 control consultation – 30min online
€150 first nutritional consultation + nutritional plan – 1h at doctor’s office in Rome
The consultation with the nutritionist comprises different phases:
- Physio-pathological history: the pathophysiological history of your health condition is essential to better frame the situation and understand what the patient really needs.
- Dietary history: it won’t be the patient who will adapt to the diet, but the diet will adapt to the patient. For this reason, unravel eating habits, tastes and the structure of patient’s days will take a good amount of time of the consultation.
- Anthropometric measurements: at this point, measurements (such as, weight, height, and circumferences) will tailor the actual diet. For the online consultation, the patient will support the doctor by taking his/her own measurements. During the in-person visit, the doctor will take care of this part. Objectives and the best strategy to achieve them in the desired time will be discussed with the patient at this stage.
- Nutritional plan: after a few days the patient will receive the nutritional plan, specifically developed based on the needs discussed during the consultation. Control visit will be set according to patient’s needs.
How the nutritionist can help you:
- Diabetes, obesity
- Gastrointestinal disorders
- Hypercholesterolemia, arterial hypertension
- Allergies and intolerances (celiac disease, gluten sensitivity, lactose intolerance, nickel intolerance)
- Endocrine disorders
- Gynecological disease (PCOS, endometriosis)
Special plans for
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding and weaning
- Weight loss/gain
Types of diets
- Mediterranean diet
- High-protein diet
- Ketogenic diet
- Vegetarian and vegan diet
- Gluten-free diet
- Anti-inflammatory diet
- Fodmap diet
- Low-lipid diet
- Nutrition education for adults, children and families and menu ideas
Direct Billing with these insurances:
- GEO BLUE
- INTERNATIONAL SOS
- ON CALL INTERNATIONAL
Before booking, please contact us to check the coverage of your insurance policy.
Some insurances require a Guarantee of Payment (GOP), some involve upfront payment with subsequent reimbursement, others require an insurance ID. Contact customer service for clarification.
The doctor will confirm you the appointment.