What is Online Medical Consultation?
MedinAction is dedicated to leading the way in transforming digital medical assessment, intervention, and support. We have created the Online Medical Consultation service to improve access to quality healthcare, no matter where you are. Our Online Medical Consultation connects doctors and patients virtually through audio and video calls, 8am to 8pm Monday to Saturday.
Online Medical Consultations allow you direct access to general practitioners, pediatricians, specialists and psychologists. This means you can ask questions, send images, share documents, and follow-up on previous test results or examinations from anywhere in the world. Our service is an alternative resource for those with limited access to local hospitals or medical professionals. You can book an online appointment for yourself or for your family whenever you need.
MedinAction’s Online Medical Consultation not only saves you time, but also saves money. Our one-on-one 30-minute sessions start at just €50. MedinAction collaborates with a variety of insurance plans for direct billing, or we can issue you a receipt for reimbursement purposes. Online payment can be done through PayPal.
Are online medical consultations safe?
Protecting patient privacy is an essential condition for our online meetings. MedinAction adheres to strict GDPR protocols to insure your information is secure. Any online meeting with a doctor is conducted in a private room so that no one can overhear or see an online consultation.
With MedinAction Online Medical Consultation, you can quickly and easily:
- get information on what treatment or follow-up your medical condition requires. medical follow-up or treatment.
- request a follow-up opinion of your currant diagnosis, test results, and/or X-ray images.
- receive a referral for a specialist.
Appointments are offered in both English and Italian
How our service work?
- Click here to book a video counselling
- Select a general practitioner, pediatrician, specialist or psychologist
- Choose your preferred date and time
- Fill out a short form, detailing your condition
- Our operators contact you to confirm your booking
- You call in to speak with the doctor at the scheduled time!
MedinAction Online Consultation Services Provide a Diagnosis?
MedinAction’s Online Medical Consultation service is not an alternative to face-to-face interactions with your doctor. Our online appointments cannot issue an official diagnosis or prescription. Our online services offer healthcare consultation, for the information provided by patients, based on relevant risk factors and statistics. We recommend that you make a list of your questions before the appointment to maximize your session. We wish you good health.