Well-Child Visits: Screening, Vaccines, & More
Parents know where they should go to when their child is sick. But regular pediatrician visits are just as important for healthy children.
The Benefits of Well-Child Visits:
- Prevention. Your child gets scheduled immunizations to prevent illness. You also can ask your pediatrician about nutrition and safety at home and at school.
- Tracking growth and development. See how much your child has grown since your last visit and talk with your doctor about your child’s development. You can discuss your child’s milestones, social behaviors and learning.
- Raising concerns. Make a list of topics you want to talk about with your child’s pediatrician, such as development, behavior, sleep, eating or getting along with other family members. Bring your top three, five questions or concerns with you to talk with your pediatrician at the beginning of the visit.
- Team approach. Regular visits create strong, trustworthy relationships among pediatrician, parent and child. The AAP recommends well-child visits as a way for pediatricians and parents to serve the needs of children. This team approach helps develop optimal physical, mental and social health of a child.
Our clinic is located in Via Luigi Robecchi Brichetti 19 (Metro Piramide).
Book a routine visit, well-child care or vaccinations contacting us on email@example.com or +39 3755724686. (Appointments are available on Wednesdays only).
To make your child’s visit even more comfortable, MedinAction can direct bill Allianz, so you won’t need to worry about anthing.
- Vaccination – 70€ + vaccine cost
- Health check-up and Nutrition – 120€
- Health check-up and Vaccination – 150€ + vaccine cost
Ask for an advice from an expert. Insert your data, you will be contacted shortly!